Sophia Katerinis Limited a company registered in England and Wales with number 10372359 whose registered office is at Suite 122, 95 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 7GB (“we” or “us”), is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat your data.
1 Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website (but only using our ‘late booking’ functionality) or through this application (collectively referred to as “our Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, posting material, requesting services or ordering goods and services.
- if you enter a competition or promotion, or report a problem with our Site or contact us with any other questions or comments.
- if you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information about your device(s) through which you access our Site, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information for our internal usage and to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2 Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented and functions in the most effective manner for the device and software that you use to access our Site.
- To notify you of new appointments or other availability in accordance with your settings and preferences in our Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
3 Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where we use central, shared resources with our group companies or where our group companies provide services to us.
We perform credit and fraud prevention checks if you submit credit or debit card details to us in order to make payments. We need to disclose your details to third parties in order to carry out these checks.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, where required to do so by any regulatory authority, court order or the police or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service.
4 Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
We use strict security measures and follow standards commonly used to protect information as it is collected online and when we store it. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site.
We want you to know about the latest news, promotions or information about our services. We may make you aware of these via updates to the application/site content or through the notifications in the application, by email or text message.
You can also choose to receive messages from our carefully selected partners.
You can stop receiving notifications by using the functionality in the application at any time. You can ask us to stop sending emails and/or text messages at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. If you want to know what information we hold about you, please contact us using the details in the ‘Contact Us’ area of the application or website with details of your request. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.